Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Roundup

I celebrated my birthday last weekend... stay tuned for an individual post on that but I'm happy to announce that I got dressed Saturday AND Sunday and thus have outfits to show for it... so let's get into it, shall we?




Saturday, eight friends and myself found ourselves in this posh hotel in Columbus and we had a grown and sexy luncheon to celebrate turning 25!


Guys, these shoes are from HEAVEN by way of Payless, seriously it's like standing on a cloud

Sunday, Mom and I went to Ohio State to see a viewing of I Am Not Your Negro, it's a must see!

Monday:


Being Saturday AND Sunday, were such fun and hectic days- I spent ALL of Monday in my pjs, in my bed... watching Netflix! Sweet freedom!




Tuesday, was pretty uneventful in the way that besides rushing around to get grad school figured out... I honestly couldn't tell you what I did.




Again, not sure what happened on this day, besides like Tuesday- I was trying to figure out grad school and ABC evening television was the TITS!


Dress, tights, and riding boots- it was 74 degrees, I'll really do anything not to shave my legs


Mom and I went to a Viewing and then to IHOP. I prepared for RRTS and I got cleared to START GRAD SCHOOL!


This is a Blouse, I'm not an outfit repeater...  unlike Lizzie McGuire!

Today, I started out by going to TJ Maxx before they had even turned on all their lights. I also went to a funeral AND it was 80 degrees... in February, I'm not saying they correlate. But I'm also not saying they don't.

Up on this weekend's agenda:

I have another birthday celebration this weekend, thius time not for me- and I'm going to Indiananpolis for RRTS! Stay tuned...

Happy Weekend!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...