KJB Tries Bumble BFF

I always thought “don’t date in high school” cause you don’t want to take that with you to college. Then I went to college and thought “don’t date in college” because you don’t have to have a reason to stay in akron. All of this was in an attempt to not have any reason not to move back to California. As if my “total lack of allure didn’t shoot that horse in the face” first.

Recently I’ve realized how much I miss my Ohio friends and realize that they’re the people that would make me want to be closer. Interesting. Though I know that they would always be in my life. Once you’ve been in the trenches with someone it’s hard to lose them as friends.

Now comes the struggle of making new friends in my new city. Friendships in adulthood aren’t that easy. But here’s hoping Bumble is good for something especially if it’s Bumble BFF.

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...