Flashback Fashion Friday: September

September may just be the BEST month of 2018, cause I closed out my summer concert sessions with BEYONCE and JAY-Z in LA! I continued to pay for my Planet Fitness gym membership and didn't go. The women moved back into the house and I got to experience my first Recruitment with them. 
Beyonce was easily the most exciting part and that trip to LA began my love affair of Drybar! If you've never been, RUN don't walk to your nearest salon!

Here's what I wore this month...

September 1

September 2

September 3


September 4

September 6

September 7

September 12


I went from my Thomas phone case to my Beyonce red phone case! (Fun fact, I went into Apple to get the all black case and then Beyonce uploaded a photo with the red case and after a moment of crisis, I got BOTH phone cases, the more ya know!)

September 13


September 14


September 19


September 21


September 22

I'm not sure my hair has been this straight since I lived with my own personal hair wizard, Jackie. I certainly had NO IDEA that it was this long! Or even this blonde! WHAT A MOMENT!

September 23

Ya girl, decided to wear this DRESS as a tank and let me tell you about the COMPLIMENTS that I received! Honestly this concert at the Rose Bowl was FANTASTIC and so fucking good!


September 24

I got these pants from Forever 21 from my August LA trip and let me tell you, THEY ARE SO DAMN COMFY!!

September 25

After Beyonce, it was time to embrace SPOOKY season and that began with wearing black and using my Valfre phone case!

September 27

September 28

These pants were also bought during the August LA trip and boy are they comfy!! I also receive a TON of compliments!

The month started out with some more deep cleaning on the facility. Then there was the misguided excitement over the TERRIBLE Netflix original, Sierra Burgess is a Loser... cause homie really is! But they followed up with Nappily Ever After which was great!

Well there you have it. Without Beyonce, it would've been a pretty ordinary month... thank God for Beyonce!

xo,
KJB

Next Friday is October, witches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...