WCW: Tori Noble Meets World

Happy Wednesday, y'all ~ Meet this week's WCW, Tori!


If you’re not doing it, what would your dream job be?
-My dream job would be traveling and taking pictures. Maybe doing advertisement and marketing for different companies 

How important is social media to your business?
-Very Important! I use social media to post my pictures and advertise my business. I also use social media to network with other fellow photographers! Im always willing to lean new tips and collect new ideas! 

How do you do under pressure? How do you handle stress? 
-I actually Handle stress pretty well...I'm more calm and focused weirdly. Under pressure I'm more efficient because I'm more aware of what I'm doing, my surroundings, etc...If that makes sense 

What’s the average day in the life of Tori look like? 
-My days are pretty unpredictable. Something is all ways coming up which keeps things interesting. Everyday I'm doing something creative 



Why do you do what you do?
I do what I do because I think every moment in life should be captured. Everyone deserves to have that reminder their favorite moment, or person or anything that brings joy...it's a moment that will last forever...and I love that I can create that for people.
I love how I can take my own view of the world and maybe inspire someone else or change some perspectives.


How would you describe your personal style? 
-Very Versatile...I like to switch things up just depending on how I feel that day 

What makes up your wardrobe? 
Hats! I love hats. I feel like I have more hats than clothes. 


What advice can you give others that look towards you to gauge success?
-Never be afraid to fail or take risks. Never let anyone put you in a box. Find what you're passionate about and go for it with everything you've got! You miss 100% of the shots you don't take !  

What advice can you give on failure?
Never give up! No matter how many times you fail. I'm failure there is always a lesson and I'm failure there is always growth to be better.

What’s next for you?
I'm actually moving to California at the end of this summer to peruse my career...I was actually  given a pretty sweet opportunity so I'm going to just go for it! Life is too short ... (As of 9/20: the move on hold at the moment ...still gotta get some things in order but I plan on traveling this year still 😊)


Thanks Tori!

Follow along here:


Yesss new beginnings !! I have a photo series coming up so be on the lookout for that !
My new fb page is on the works as well
Been bust juggling 2 jobs lol
Busy *




No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...