KJB Lately

So the last time we chatted was a week or so ago, where I shared that I had been laid off from my job... You can read that gem, here.

Since sharing that, not much has changed- I have had an interview and I did get to go see my Beta Delta sister's new house... more on that later... But in the realm of employment- I'm still unemployed.

While I started off calling it funemployment, I felt bad about myself and the lack of having a job... but it the two weeks since getting my severance letter, I have come around to accepting the cards I've been dealt and I don't feel quite so bad about it.


xo,

KJB

So about that new house my Beta Delta sisters get to live in... stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...