KJB Lately

Hey y'all! I'm not sure what I'll be doing the next few weeks... but I can tell you that I'm basically the new Tami Laurie *shrugs*

What does that mean... you may ask. Well last Friday, I was told at the end of the day... that that would be my last day at work.... However, I have 2/3 weeks of paid leave before it officially takes effect... So like Tawnie, I'm being paid to not work....

When The Blaze originally cut Tony loose, I thought that girl has got it made in the shade. (*pun intended*)

Now that the shoe is on the other foot... being laid off is less than the ideal outcome...

But we march on.

So that's what's new with me...

I'll be seeing ya!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...