KJB About Town: Fairfield County Fair (October 13 & 14)


Last year, Mom & I moved across town and we never made it to the fair. So this year, being the last year that I'll definitely be in town, I had to make up for lost times!


Not to mention future lost time!



I had to get the Cattlemens Special (a delicious burger), chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick, steak on a stick, pizza! Of course, a lemonade shake up! Then Krazy Taters!



I went Friday night with Trent & Bekah and then we went to Ale House downtown for drinks and apps!

Trent & Bekah



The next day, I went to the Fair with Sara and Jen prior to my going away party!



I love sharing the Fair with people!


For one last time, it was a sweet farewell!


xo,

KJB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...