KJB Lately: California Adventure

So as you're aware in August, I was laid off after my then current position as Museum Shop Manager.



---------


Over the next few weeks, I began my search for my next steps. I had originally wanted to get to two years with DACO and then look into moving West. Lucky for me, being laid off got the ball rolling that much quicker.

I began looking for a House Director position with a sorority on the West Coast, preferably California.

After some odd weeks, everything seemed to fall into place. Somehow there was a position available at UC Davis.


----------


So I packed up and moved across the country to start a new adventure with myself and Thomas!

And what a mighty adventure it has been the past two weeks. 

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...