KJB About Town: Bon Voyage (October 14)

When Mom found out that I was heading to Davis, CA -- she decided that she wanted to throw me a going away party... October 14th was the day!


When Bekah Met Thomas

I had friends come down from Akron and I had friends from around town, not all pictured below.


There was delicious food and our favorite Giant Eagle cake (almond!).


This moment with the cake was my favorite, it was hilarious-- so many pictures and Come Clean playing in the background.






Recreating A Masterpiece

My BFF Gets Me

Who knew that moving across the country came with gifts.


Leaving a place is never easy and leaving good friends to hopefully make new friends -- is even harder. But I'm excited for this new adventure!


xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...