Flashback Fashion Friday: April

Another month has come and gone! I'm not sure how January can take months to pass and then the subsequent months pass in a blink of an eye! I have yet to start LSAT prep, cute. I'm still waiting for my tax refund (even though I submitted in February!), neat. April was yet another uneventful month! I did go see momma in LA and we went to the Museum of Illusions . Then I reunited with a friend I haven't seen in five years (WOW!) to go to the Museum of Ice Cream for the fifth time!

Here's what I wore:

April 1:


April 2:


April 3:


April 4:


April 5:


April 6:


April 8:

April 9:



April 10:


Happy Gotcha Day, TW!

April 11:


April 12:


Mom and I went to Yardbird in LA and I met Brittany from Vanderpump Rules!

April 13:


After the Museum of Illusions, mom and I went on a tour of LA!

April 14:


During my last day in LA with momma, we had a movie day! We saw Captain Marvel and Little! The best day!

April 15:


April 16:


April 17:


Beyonce blessed us with her Homecoming film on Netflix!

April 18:


April 19:


April 21:

Happy Easter!
April 22:


April 23:


April 24:


April 25:


April 26:


April 27:


Fifth times the charm when it comes to the Museum of Ice Cream!

April 28:


April 29:


April 30:


All in all, April was a good month! 

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...