Flashback Fashion Friday: March

Hello lovelies! Another month of 2019 has come and gone. March saw the beginning of Lent! Last year, I decided to do 100 squats a day for the entirety of Lent... It rocked my world! This year, I didn't give anything up for Lent or picking anything up. But my plans was to go to the gym every day, the way I did in October... I went 5 times the entire month *face palm*. Mom came to visit for a day on her move to LA, I went to LA for the day, Thomas and I experienced another Spring Break in Davis. Last year, the weather in March was beautiful, this year it's been rainy and overcast, with some days of sunshine but not nearly enough.

But here's what I wore:

March 1:


March 2:



March 4:


March 5:



March 6:



March 7:



March 8:



March 9:



March 10:


Sicker Than Your Average Merch!
Repping our WCW Alum Sam's Merch! Link here!

March 11:


March 12:



March 13:



March 14:



March 15:



March 16:


These nails gave me the spring sunshine, I so desperately needed.

March 17:



March 18:



March 19:



March 20:



March 21:



March 22:



March 23:

Went to LA and to the Museum of Selfies
March 26:


UC Davis was on Spring Break which meant I didn't wear anything of note because I didn't have to interact with other people! Especially when the sun was only out at the end, so Thomas and I spent most of our time inside away from the rainstorms.

March 31:


Well there you have it, that's how KJB spent her month of March... Still haven't started my LSAT prep and didn't make it to the gym everyday. But there's always next month.

xo,
KJB

It would only make sense that with the way 2019 is going, I'd post March after April. *face palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...