WCW Update: Sam Reid

It's Wednesday and time for WCW! Let's give a round of applause to our WCW Alum, Sam! 

Remember our WCW... Sam Reid?! An OG



Well here's an update:


What an awesome group of women you had last year!
As for me, here's what's new since we last spoke:
My creative writing has taken a bit of a backseat to my day job, as I was promoted and have also taken on a role within the public relations sphere. I'm still always writing, though, even if it's just a stray joke or a tweet I'm especially proud of, and I'd like to get back to some formal comedy writing classes soon to relearn how to best exercise the muscle that is script writing.
My health is on an upswing which is pretty excited, so I've been taking advantage of the extra energy and spending a lot of time going out with my friends. I'm turning 25 this year (a week before me, actually!) so I'm trying to spend some time bettering myself after this milestone birthday –– I started taking ballet classes and in April I'm traveling abroad alone for the first time!

Sam keeps me in stitches on her Twitter!

Thanks, Sam!

Keep up with Sam on Twitter, you won't regret it. 

xo,

KJB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...