Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

I've honestly been a mess, ALL damn week! Seriously, I've gotten on what day it was every day this week. Starting with my return from Chicago on Sunday and thinking it was Monday. Oh. I should've known that it was gonna be a LONG week.

Here's what I wore this week!

Monday:


Monday, was International Badge Day, so I dressed up more than I would any given Monday just so I could wear my badge!

Tuesday:


Tuesday, one of my best friends joined the 25 Club!

Wednesday:


Wednesday was International Women's Day AND A Day Without A Woman protest, so naturally I HAD to wear red!

Thursday:


Thursday, I went to Red Robin for a little work celebration with my mom after her Parent Teacher Conferences.

Friday:



The past two days, Wednesday and Thursday, to be clear- I didn't have to wear a coat to work. Today I woke up to snow on the ground, so I had to add tights and a coat to my OOTD.

Spring is apparently 10 days away... HA!

Here's to the Weekend!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...