KJB's Grown and Sexy 25th

February 13, 2017

KJB is twenty-five and for that exact reason, I wanted to have a young and sexy luncheon with my friends! I've officially been 25 for a month, so I want to share all the fun I had on my birthday!

The weekend prior to my birthday- I was in Maryland. So naturally, we celebrated the weekend after at Hilton Downtown Columbus, it was perfect AND so was the weather!

Honestly, I tweeted at Ohio Explored to find a place similar to the end scene in Bride Wars (*spoiler*) where they both find out that they're pregnant... so I needed a location similar to the infamous, Plaza hotel.... oh.

Hilton Downtown Columbus, was THE perfect place! Thank you, Ohio Explored for the suggestion!

















I'm blessed with some of the best friends, I'm grateful to have so many fabulous women that will take times out of their busy lives to celebrate my Quarter of a Century milestone! That either they've all accomplished or win reach this year. That's a beautiful friendship, man!





Twenty-Five has been great!

xo,

KJB

The first weekend of March I went to Chicago for the weekend! It was amazing! I'm so EXCITED to share! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...