Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

Hey y'all, it's been a long week I seem so let's cut to the chase... This week we saw Mardi Gras, a Joint Address from POTUS,  Justin Bieber's birthday and I personally saw Get Out TWICE... If you haven't gone to see Jordan Peele's new movie... It's a MUST!

Do to some technical difficulties and time, I couldn't post my OOTDs. But here's a more specialized look at this week:


I wanted to wear something that matched my nails and my Marley Lilly sweatshirt from Christmas was just the ticket!


Tuesday, I wanted to wear something that would be befitting Mardi Gras, being that doesn't seem to be work appropriate. I wore purple. This was the first time I saw Get Out, it was $5 movie day and I went with my friend that I'm pretty sure I've only seen twice since graduating... HIGH SCHOOL!


Wednesday, I took my mom to see Get Out, cause I couldn't deal not being able to talk about it til the cows came home... She loved it too!


Thursday, was essentially my FRIYAY! Good stuff, it started to SNOW!


Friday, I woke up to snow on the ground but that's all right... CAUSE I'M GOING TO CHICAGO, today!!!! 

I forgot to mention that it rained cats and dogs on Tuesday AND Wednesday! Mother Nature is toying with us, man. My plan was for you to read this on Friday- but naturally, I totally spaced. 

Hope you had a great weekend!

xo,

KJB

Stay tuned for my weekend adventure! Follow along on Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...