Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round UP

This week was never ending and full of exhaustion... Is this was 25 is always gonna be like?

A lot of last week's online orders came this week- stay tuned...

Monday:


I wore my brown riding boots cause I thought that was more spring oriented though not having to wear boots would be better.

Tuesday:


Today, I wore the cutest booties, but man oh man- did my feet hurt an hour into the 8 hour work day. Such a fool! But they killed my outfit!

Wednesday:


Tuesday's shoes would've been killer for this outfit, but I wasn't trying to hate my life again, so my black booties won out!

Thursday:


Thursday, I was extra springtime happiness, even though it was raining. I was super into the spring vibes my OOTD was giving me.

Friday:


Last night I went to bed listening to the rain, every time I woke up in the middle of the night- read as twice cause I got out of bed twice- it was raining and when I woke up for the day it was still raining... my outfit of choice was leggings and my boots, and so I went with my long Ava + Viv blouse.

I'm super comfortable- but not super springy. Oh well.

Cheers to the weekend!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...