KJB About Town: There and Back Again

Happy TBT, to you and yours. Let's go on an adventure... shall we?!




This past weekend wasn't nearly long enough and neither was the weekend before last... It started off with a 15 minute trip to TJ Maxx and $152 later and then I was off to work, and then a funeral.

Around 8pm, I decided to begin my hour and 52 minutes trip to Dayton, what a fool.

Naturally, I drove straight into a bit of a thunderstorm... Almost timed perfectly with a strike of lightning, I lost my passenger side windshield wiper blade. Yup... I have the scratch on my windshield to prove it.


Saturday morning, I woke up at 5:30am, after going to bed at 2:30 because Moulin Rouge, and had to go to Walmart for a windshield wiper blade, it's AMAZING how many people are out at 6am on a Saturday!

Then I drove to Indianapolis for Regional Recruitment Training School...


Please know that when I woke up on Friday it was 60 some odd degrees, 80 degrees when I left work and by the time I woke up Saturday morning is was 44 but by the time I got to Indiana, it was 33 degrees and SNOWING.

Yup, SNOWING!




I had a wonderful time in Indianapolis, I LOVE meeting new sisters and I love my VST job! Then afterwards, I drove home at 3pm... yup, woke up at 5:30, drove to Indianapolis and then at 3, I drove home to Ohio.

I was in bed by 8pm and asleep by 9pm, so says my FitBit. It was a quite the adventure in less than 24 hours!




xo,
KJB


NEXT WEEKEND... I'm heading to Chicago for A Circle in the City Alpha Gam sisterhood networking event, my old pastor AND I get to see my best friend from high school!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...