KJB About Town: Chicago Day One, Friday

Not that it was too tremendously warmer at the beginning of the month, but spring is only days away and there is snow- so let's celebrate Throwback Thursday by going back to the start of the month when I was in Chicago so I didn't mind being cold!

Friday, March 3, 2017

I took my second solo trip and I went to CHICAGO! Why Chicago?  Well, Alpha Gamma Delta was having an alumnae event, Circle in the City AND my high school best friend lives there! My old pastor also lives there, and I got to spend Friday with her!

What I Wore

My first day in Chicago, was fabulous. The perfect Chicago day.





An Exit Row is ALWAYS Worth the Up-charge!






Friday, my pastor picked me up at the airport, we went to a place called, Eataly, and it was delicious! Then we went to The Art Institute of Chicago, it was incredible.






Honestly, if you haven't and you can- GO. To. The. Art. Institute. Of. Chicago!







After the museum, we drove out to Navy Pier, and then we took Lake Shore Dr. to Evanston, to see Northwestern, we went to our favorite- you guessed it, Starbucks!

Afterwards, she took me the Logan District for my evening event!


Circle in the City, was held at a wonderful venue, Stan Mansion. If you are in Chicago, please have an event there- you won't regret it.





One of the greatest things about A Circle in the City, was getting to meet one of my Internet friends IRL! Angeline and I have been friends on Twitter and Facebook for two years now, and we were finally able to met because of this event!

Stay tuned to when Angeline is our WCW!

Made the Alpha Gam Snapchat!

Afterwards, my friend came to pick me up and we were finally reunited after two years!

Let the fun continue...

xo,
KJB

Check My Alpha Gam Boutique Swag!

xo,
KJB

See more of my Chicago adventures here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...