KJB About Town: Chicago Day Three, Sunday

Now let's check out my last day in Chicago!

Sunday, March 5, 2017

On Saturday, on our way to The Bean, I noticed how close we were to the beach, my request- to go to the beach.

So Sunday morning, that's exactly what I got!


From the beach, we drove to Wicker Park, to have BRUNCH!




We went had brunch at The Bongo Room, guys- IT WAS DELICIOUS!



I had a wonderful weekend in Chicago! I cannot wait to go back- hopefully this summer with some more friends!


I love this "people mover" (if this has an official name, at 25- I'm not learning it).





The party never stops!

xo,

KJB


See more of my Chicago adventures here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...