Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

This week was mom's Spring Break, so in regard to her- the week went hella fast... In regard to myself, it went just as slow as any other week, if not slower.

This week marked the first week of being full time at work and my one year anniversary of accepting my position as well! Yay me!

So naturally picking up an hour at the beginning of the work day and an hour at the end, made this a long, long week.

And because I'm me, I'm just exhausted, so let's get into what I wore this week shall we...

Monday:


Monday was the first day of Spring! So naturally, I need to wear some florals. I wore a pretty pink blouse from TJ Maxx and my geranium earrings from Bauble Bar!

This was my first day at full time, and let me tell you- working 9-5 is NO JOKE!

Tuesday:


Tuesday, I wanted to continue the spring craze, but of course, it's frigid still- stupid Ohio, so I settled for some purple hues.

Wednesday:


It was cold... again. Shocking. But at least I had my teal long sleeve, to keep me warm and to make me think it was spring in spirit.
Thursday:


I wanted to go Springtime with my blue pants, but of course it was cold again, so I wore my grey sweater.

Friday:


After being cold all week, it was 59 degrees when I left for work at least that's what my car said! 

Hopefully the weather will keep going up and Spring will lead to Summer, instead of it being Winter again next week. 

Happy Weekend!

xo,
KJB

I have no real interest in it- but mom and I are going to go see Beauty & the Beast tomorrow, I have no real interest cause Belle is literally my least favorite Disney Princess... but I digress...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...