Flashback Fashion Friday: LACMA

I put makeup on the day {which apparently was a surprise to my mother, but I knew I wanted to go to LACMA and knew if the makeup wasn't on in the morning, then it wouldn't be happening} we headed south for Spring Break, but the outfit kind of just happened...


Jumpsuits are the best, why you may ask-- because it's one article of clothing and you're fully clothed! I included my new hoop earrings, a statement necklace and a bralette to complete the road trip attire. 


I ordered this jumpsuit from Rainbow Shops and I instantly fell in love when I found it online and even more so when it arrived and it was the only thing in the order that fit correctly. Imagine my surprise and dismay when I made it from Davis to LA to find random holes in the seams when all I had done was sit in a car all day.


I wore it for the rest of the evening, paired it with a denim jacket, but I'm not sure it's repairable. Luckily Rainbow Shops is refunding my purchase!


It was fun while it lasted!

xo,
KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...