Alpha Gamma Delta Founders' Day 2018

Happy Founders’ Month, sisters! Today on May 30, 2018 Alpha Gamma Delta celebrates 114 years of sisterhood. #AlphaGam1904




I'm sure it comes as a surprise to no one that I am a member of Alpha Gamma Delta International Fraternity... Perhaps it was the post here or here or here or here or here or here or here or here, to name a few... 


I joined November 2011, and I joined VST almost immediately after graduating in 2014 and it has honestly been such fun! I can't wait for next month's Convention in San Antonio!


There's even a buzz of Alpha Gamma Delta coming to the UC Davis campus and that means to me- Alpha Gamma Delta alumnae coming out of the woodwork to set up a new chapter and honestly, that's the kind of excitement I'm looking for. 

I love Alpha Gamma Delta, with my whole heart and I'm forever grateful for this organization's existence. My hope is that every person in a Greek organization feels exactly the same way.




Happy Founders’ Day!

xo,
KJB

3 comments:

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...