KJB the Alumna

Saturday, November 15, 2014: Alpha Gamma Delta Formal


Scott Disick, Hov, Yonce & Kourtney K


I could not have asked for a better date or an experience. This was the perfect start to my weekend of "Lasts". My entire Gam Fam was there and it was a beautiful time.




My fam do stuff, your fam wish they could

Kimye & Bey & Hov

I got some BAE intentions

Sunday, November 16, 2014
Fall 11 Pledge Ceremony
I became an alumna of an organization that has given me so much. I’ve become a more confident person and found my soulmates. I’ve been able to learn about myself and others. The woman I am today, has a lot to do with my time here. I can’t believe these last 3 years has gone this fast but I’m so grateful for the time I’ve had. Derek Jeter said it best, "I've never taken it for granted, but it goes a lot quicker than you could imagine." 


New Alumna
Little Babe
Fall 11

Singing Chums at the end of the night, with my sisters in the snow, was a magical memory to cherish forever.

I wasn’t born an Alpha Gamma Delta, but I got here as soon as I could & I’m so excited to see where my next steps will take me.

xoxo

KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...