#AlphaGamLipJam2014

My sorority's philanthropy is the Alpha Gamma Delta foundation, we try to give back as much as possible. We have two fall philanthropy events, Octoberfest and Lip Jam. Yesterday was my last Lip Jam as a collegiate member. It was a great time and experience, it's my favorite philanthropy event and it's sad that another mile marker of the semester is done but I've had a great experience. 



As I start this stressful week full of presentations, projects and papers, it's also ended with my last formal, becoming an alumna, and finishing Greek (again)... You can only imagine how frazzled I am.

F. Scott Fitzgerald says it best, "life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." With 33 days until graduation, the expiration of my undergraduate career is fast approaching and I'm excited and sad, it's an interesting experience and so different from high school graduation. I always hated change, but I think that with age I've come to accept it and crave it, cause I'm truly excited about this next phase of life.

Wish we luck on this tumultuous week!

xoxo

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...