41° 4' 30.3744'' N 81° 30' 20.4120'' W























Who Says You Can't Go Home
I've said it before, I love and live for Initiation. The only thing on par with Initiation Week is Recruitment Week. This past weekend was Initiation, so of course I made the trip to Akron.

Maybe it's because I was Vice President Member Development and I-Week (excluding Initiation) was one of my responsibilities. Maybe it's because my Little Babe was Ritual, and Initiation was her responsibility, and she's going alum and graduating at the end of the semester.

Today in 2011, was the first ceremony of my I-Week the first step in becoming an initiated sister of Alpha Gamma Delta. Last year, today, I became an alumna of Alpha Gamma Delta, I cried in a room full of my sisters when I asked what I was thankful for and I got to tell them how grateful and thankful for the 3 years I spent as an active.


I said it Friday, Initiation is a vow renewal. It's the perfect reminder of why I chose to join this sisterhood and organization. I'm so happy I attended Initiation yesterday to watch 24 beautiful women become my sisters because it's not four years, it's for life! Alpha Gamma Delta came into my life when I needed it most and I love going to each Initiation [FUN FACT: at this point, I've seen every active member of my chapter be initiated, and I kind of love that. So Omega will always be home, who says you can't go home]. What a great way to celebrate my first year as an alumna!

"I wasn't born an Alpha Gamma Delta but I got here as soon as I could."

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...