KJB the Recruitment Guide


Last week was my final recruitment as an undergraduate and the first Bid Day that I've thoroughly enjoyed, I suppose you save the best for last!






Fall 2014, being my last semester I want to do everything that I am able to do, I want to make the most of my final semester. So last semester I applied to be a Rho Gamma for this year's formal recruitment. Along with going greek, this is one of the highlights of my college career. Disaffiliation was tough, but helping other women through this process and helping them find their homes and made me realize that no matter what I've been through these past few months, I wouldn't change this experience for the world, I've truly found my home with my friends and within my organization.



By deciding to go greek, I met some truly amazing and inspiring people that I am lucky enough to call friends and sisters. This Rho Gamma experience gave me a greater appreciation for my chapter along with the Panhellenic community as a whole.



Know you're not alone, we're gonna make this place your HOME


xoxo


KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...