Fall Must Haves

Yesterday was the start of NYFW, so it only seems fitting to bring you my fashion must haves, my current obsessions if you will:


  • Leather jacket
  • Statement bag- currently I'm rocking a bag similar to a Longchamp
  • Black knee high boots
  • Brown riding boots✅
  • Plaid
  • Army/Olive green blouse
  • Leather skater skirt
  • Wool high waisted skater skirt
  • High necked sleeveless blouse
  • Blue and white/pink and white striped oxford blouse
  • Nude flats
  • Booties
  • Acrylic tortoise and horn monogram
  • Sage nail polish✅
  • Red nail polish
  • Mixing metals- gold & silver, I'm still working on accepting it into my personal style
  • Arm candy, lots of arm candy- my favorite being my watch, Alex & Ani bracelets, and my Lokai bracelet sometimes paired with my friendship bracelet
  • Oversized sweater
  • Jumpsuits ✅
  • Oversized, menswear inspired watch, ✅
  • Everyday sunglasses- whatever shape, style, color combination whatever it is your signature, Rock 'em!
  • Wide leg trousers
  • Chambray top ✅
xoxo
KJB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...