KJB Has A Case of Wanderlust

My mom spent the majority of her adult life prior to my sister and I moving all over the country. So it's strange to me that my life has been spent in two places. I spent the first 10 years of my life in Southern California. It was beautiful and wonderful and I miss the people and the place every day. And now, I have lived in Ohio, for 12 years. And I'm starting to get the itch for change. I'm ready to move on and experience the world. 

With graduation being roughly 10 weeks away, I could not think of a better time to experience the world, here's a list of the places I dream of going:

NYC
Chicago
Charlotte
Charleston
Savannah
England (especially London)
Ireland
Scotland
Spain
Portugal
Greece
Italy
Egypt
Brazil
Punta Cunta
Florida
D.C. 
Puerto Rico
Costa Rica
Cabo San Lucas
Cancun
Argentina
Alabama
Quebec
Niagara Falls
Martha's Vineyard
The Hamptons
Boston
California

I want to parachute, cliff dive, zipline, see national treasures, meet new and interesting people. I want to experience all I can. The possibilities are endless. Life is often times is too short and I have all the time in the world to be a grown up. Why not experience as much as possible while I'm young, with little responsibilities, because this time where we can be selfless, is short when you think about it. 



There's plenty of time to settle down and be responsible. But I crave adventure. 
And adventure awaits.

xoxo

KJB

"Not all those who wander are lost."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...