KJB's Fun Fall Weekend

Being a senior makes everything seem that much more final. Doing things for the last time are bittersweet and exciting. This weekend was my university's Homecoming weekend! 

This weekend was a bunch of lasts... My last homecoming game and my last Octoberfest (a philanthropy event my sorority hosts) as a collegiate. It was a great time! 









It's weird to think in a few months, I'll be a college graduate, and hopefully gainfully employed!, but I'm really going to miss this place and these people that I've started to think of as home.

light breezes
colorful leaves
bare trees and AGD
Octoberfest 2014

xoxo
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...