Be Thankful, Be Grateful





Grandma and Puppy Brother
















Every year, I watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. We enjoy whatever breakfast treat mom wants to make, cinnamon rolls or homemade donuts! After the parade, Home for the Holidays, one of the greatest movies of all times! This year, we were able to include Eloise at Christmastime, one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time, in our lineup!!! I'm extremely grateful for the day I was able to spend with my family. I am grateful for my friends that keep me sane and also put up with my crazy antics, I'm grateful to be happy and healthy and I'm glad that another year has been so good to me!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

xo,
KJB

Now, the rest of the holiday season awaits! Christmas is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...