When You're Wednesday AF On a Thursday...














This may be a day late and a dollar short... It is the first week of November... But Happy Halloween! Halloween is a lot like Christmas-- in the way that it's always a time of excitement, getting to dressed up as a multitude of different characters or finally getting to be yourself, and then suddenly October 31st has come and gone and it's November 1st and people are ready for Christmas, or they're less eccentric, and they're now excited for Thanksgiving, or as I've heard working in retail-- Black Friday. 

While I'm not sure where I fall on the spectrum... I do know that I'm just trying to enjoy my fallidays before it's winter... Because even though it's been in the seventies, I know it's coming! 

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...