Channeling Chanel Oberlin










This past Tuesday was Election Day! It was the first time I got to vote in person! I may be a nerd, but it was exhilarating to experience it! I hope you all got out and voted! If not, get registered-- there's always next time!

Besides Election Day, I worked Tuesday and Scream Queens came back from a mini hiatus due to the World Series! So in honor of its return, I did my best to channel Chanel Oberlin.

Are you watching Scream Queens? You should be! Do you watch American Horror Story? My favorite season to date is American Horror Story: Coven is my favorite season to date, and Emma Roberts is essentially the same character, it's quite a treat!

It's not too late to catch up on the first season, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...