Clothing Advice from KJB

Brought to you by Tumblr



When you turn a dress into a shirt














My goals in life have always been to be a stylist, celebrity or just personal stylist and ultimately a costume designer for a television show.

My favorite season to test out fashion trends, FALL, so I just wanted to give some tips, I get a lot of questions from my friends- believe you me, they're my favorite.


  • You can't let a silly number deter you from wearing what you want or societal norms.
  • Dress the body you have. 
    • You can't forgo something just because it's not what you think you should be wearing or you're in between sizes or feel bad for being whatever size you are.
  • You. Are. Beautiful.
  • If it fits, if you like it. Buy it. Life is too short to wear uncomfortable, unflattering clothing.

More coming soon... 
xo,

Fashionably KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...