Sepia Toned Season












Fall is my favorite. I'm not sure why, but nature's colors are perfection! The weather is the perfect temperature, truly if I could find a place that had temperature in the high 60s and low 70s, even mid 50s, I just don't like when it gets really cold and currently- I'm in HEAVEN!

I think fall is the best because it's essential when the world is Sepia toned- and who doesn't love sepia?!

This is the first time I've been home for every part of fall in South Central Ohio-- it's so different than Northeastern Ohio, and I love it!

Getting to be home for the first time in 5 years to pass out candy on Beggars' Night had me truly excited!







tbt to celebrating Halloween at School

Trick or Treat!

xoxo 

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...