My Favorite Fall Events...

Fall means plaid, boots and berry lips!
Fall (when it's finally October, cause of the temperature decrease) to me means, football season, The Fairfield County Fair (coming up at the end of this week!), plaid, boots, and knit hats AND... the first of my sorority's philanthropy events... Octoberfest!


I Can't Feel My Face When I'm With You, But I Love It

#SquadGoals













Homecoming Game!









#FamGoals


My Littlest Little One!



This past weekend I went to Akron cause one of my best friends came home for fall break, it was Homecoming Weekend and then Octoberfest, where they raised $1,500 for diabetes education and research for our foundation!

It was a great 3 days and I can't wait to go back up this weekend for my friend's wedding!

xxoo,

KJB


In my adult life-- I'm either at work, at home, or in Akron-- that way my momma always knows where to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...