A Vow Renewal...

































































Little's First Initiation

Little's First Initiation as Ritual

"It's not FOUR years, it's FOR LIFE!"

That's what you always hear about Greek Life. The average sorority women can be heard pontificating this same quote a million times a day, either seriously or sarcastically. I was incredibly blessed in my collegian experience- I met great people and had amazing experiences. 

I don't mean to get politic, but a lot of the time- Greek Life, sorority women and fraternity men get a bad rep. The media chooses to see the bad and never any of the good. But that's more for another time...

All I know is that I wouldn't change my experience as a collegian and now as an alumna for the world.

I loved I-Week from the beginning. After a long 8 weeks, we were finally going to be initiated, an official sister of Alpha Gamma Delta. Getting elected Vice President of Member Development and then being in charge of I-Week gave me a greater appreciation. 

So now being an alum and having to watch the I-Week festivities from afar make it a little bit harder than any other voyeuristic session.

Getting to go back for Initiation is always an exciting time. This being my little's last one as a collegian makes it the much more exciting! One of my favorite alumna once said, "Initiation is like a vow renewal."

It really is.
xo,
KJB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...