KJB the Alpha Gamma Delta

This weekend we had our senior bar crawl and Senior Day, slideshows, wills and food, simply being able to enjoy our time together- true sisterhood. Exactly what I needed after my final week of classes and before Finals Week. Here are a few photos:


 
 
 

My Beautiful Gam Fam

When a chapter of your life is closing, you can't help but look back and so I can honestly say the reason I love my school so much is because of my sorority. For the past 3 years I've had the distinct pleasure of being an active member of Alpha Gamma Delta at the University of Akron, Omega. In high school I always said I wanted to join a fraternity. I never realized what that would mean, but now looking back, I know how blessed I was to receive a bid September 2011 and be initiated November 19, 2011. Alpha Gamma Delta International Fraternity has been and continues to be the best decision of my life. The diverse set of women that I am able to call my sisters and the leadership experiences that I have been given- have helped to shape me into the woman I am today. Good or bad, I am thankful for every memory that I have here. You don't always get what you want, but you survive and learn from it. You sometimes get way more than you bargained for but you then get to rise to the occasion. I know that a number of these women will still be every day lifelines and I know that the rest will continue to be in my life in one way or another. These women truly are my very best friends. I know because of the strength, knowledge & integrity I get from calling myself their sister, that I'm going to be just fine in this world. My family, friends and Alpha Gamma Delta have taught me that. 


It is so sad to think that my time as a collegian is over. But my sisterhood within Alpha Gamma Delta is eternal. As I prepare for graduation this upcoming Saturday, I'm so excited to be applying for the Leadership Consultant position within the fraternity. I have wanted to be an LC for the past 3 years, and the simple fact that I can apply makes it almost too good to be true. All I want is to be able to give back to this organization that has given me so much! Be that an active role as an LC right away or as an advisor when the time comes. The limit really does not exist.

So I'm studying hard, and getting in all my Alpha Gam couch time in, because this place is about to one of my fondest memories. Finals week is the last milestone before I can say I am a college graduate. It's almost time, that this girl has her diploma!

Good luck on finals!

xoxo

Smart Squirrel, KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...