Incredibly Blessed

I am incredibly blessed and immensely happy at where I am in my life. I have wonderful friends that have turned into family and amazingly supportive family. It's true what they say, it gets better. It's true that once you stop worrying about things you can't control- you start to really live. I know that I'm going to be just fine in this world. There's beauty in the struggle, and you come out feeling more alive than you did going in. Embrace the journey. 
When I Am With You There's No Place I'd Rather Be; so blessed to have these beautiful people in my life! Happy Thanksgiving! 

2014, has been a great year. I could not have asked for a better final semester, graduation is 12 days away! It's bitter sweet to see my time in Akron come to a close but I'm excited to see what this life has in store for me, and it's not goodbye, it's see you soon!

Happy Thanksgiving from Harry & I
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Now-- the final week of classes and finals week!
Then graduation!

I've got this!
xoxo
KJB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...