KJB's "Christmas Break"

So technically as a college graduate, I don't necessarily have a Christmas break... But my mom is a teacher and obviously my little sister is still in high school- so both of them are on Christmas Break- so I've given myself a Christmas break.

So not only are the people in my family on Christmas break, but after the semester I just had- where the last 2 weeks were probably the most stressful and strenuous of my entire 4 1/2 years college career, and I finished a job application for a job I really, really want- I'm giving myself this time to enjoy this break.

So my Christmas Break has/will consist of:

  • Watching YouTube videos
  • Sleeping
  • Eating
  • Tumblr
  • Pinterest
  • Twitter
  • Watching Christmas movies
  • Netflix
  • Catching up on the shows that I stopped watching this semester/season
I figure once everyone starts back at school in January- I can become a real adult... until then- I'm enjoying this time!

Happy Holidays!

xoxo

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...