Flashback Fashion Friday: Weekly OOTD Round Up

Here's to coming up with a sassier, catchier subtitle here soon for Flashback Fashion Friday... If you have any ideas leave a comment down below!

Let's get into the week...



Monday, I started back on fitness- I say back-- but it hasn't been since 2013. Well that's not fair- there was that time when I climbed the mountain and ran 3 miles every day-- but that was more boredom, but I digress.

I realized that dancing is a great workout- duh. I also remembered why I don't dance in front of people- cause it's too funny.



By the end of the day, I was wondering how it was ONLY Tuesday. Woof. I did decide what I wanted to do for my birthday- have a birthday luncheon- think end the of Bride Wars, and I was directed towards Hilton Downtown Columbus... now I'm jazzed to turn 25! 


If you're not watching, FOX's The Mick, reevaluate your life- and get on it! 



Blessed with Chipotle for dinner. 





Obsessed with my new boots!

Finally went and got my nails done, my favorite: OPI, Big Apple Red! YAS Queen! Then dinner at Max & Erma's.






Look at that signet, shine!

FINALLY FRIYAY! Am I right?! TGIF! What are your weekend plans? Mine- go see Split after work, against my better judgment and then ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It's gonna be bomb!

Enjoy your weekend!
xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...