What I've Been Up To...

This week has been a crazy start to 2017. But so far- it's better than the last 3 months of 2016, I can tell you that!

If you follow me on Instagram, and if you don't~ I'll wait.... That's better.

----------

If you follow me on Instagram, you will have noticed that there were no OOTDs this week. That's because the first two weeks of this month is a staff in-service at work and I had plenty of things to do and none of which required cute outfits. There were leggings and jeans and Nikes.

So there's NO Flashback Fashion Friday today. I apologize!

I had to put together a few things at work and start AND finish inventory. But I DID IT! Woohoo!

Next week, I'll do better. That's a promise! Though clothing wise- it'll be more of the same... but I have some ideas to spruce it up!

Now I'm off to Bloomington to help with Recruitment! I can't wait!

xo, KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...