KJB's 2017 Resolutions

Why not share my resolutions the third week of 2017...


"New Year, New You" is overrated.

You're already awesome!

I'm sure everyone does it- makes resolutions- but who keeps their resolutions the entire 365 days of that new year?

I'm lucky if they last into February. So this year- I'm gonna try something new. Intentions for each month. Thanks to my new handy dandy planner that has a monthly to-do list!

Of course- January's To-Do List is checkmark-less. 

My intentions for 2017 as a whole:

Grad School: either I'm attending it or I have it set up to start in 2018. 

Eat Better and Exercise Regularly: No specific weight loss goal specifically because it's more about the feeling than the number. In 2013, I was explicitly happy and I ate well and exercised regularly so that's my plan.

Of course- I still haven't done it.

Oh.

Those three things are really the only aspects of 2017 resolutions.

I think that's chill.

Happy New Year!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...