Inaugural Jewel Ball

Last week, was the Inaugural Jewel Ball at Tangier for Omega- both the collegiate and alumnae chapters of Alpha Gamma Delta.

The first of anything is always exciting cause it's new- I mean, I'm the first child and I'm a hoot and a half!

Shopping for the dress, the shoes, jewelry and deciding on hair and make up was great! Like an alumnae formal. One of the best parts of collegiate life- were the formals, and this was no different as an alum!


I'm more than a little obsessed with the final result- the dress, the shoes, ALL BLACK EVERYTHING.

Enjoy a photo diary of the event!

En-route to Tangier...
Black like our hearts, souls and apparently our wardrobes.
 Once we arrived, so blessed this photo was captured.

Truly, Blessed


Alumnae crew on point!


Team Petty (Minus Rachel + Justin) and clearly I'm into that roll, duh.

Mean Girls is LIFE







Alpha Gam Fam


Everyone loves a Candid








I mean the photos speak for themselves. Here's to you, Here's to me, Here's to AGD!


I'm not sure how much was raised for the Foundation, but the price tag for the evening, was priceless & certainly worth it.

Being an Alum is fun!

xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...