Happy 2013!

Happy New Year! It's very cliché. It is a time for new beginnings! Who doesn't crave a new start from time to time (though, that's definitely not me!).

Though the end of 2012, was definitely in my favor, I feel like 2013 will definitely continue on that course, or at least I hope.

This is the year I'll turn 21, 44 days to be exact, I'm not excited or anything. This year I know exactly what I want out of life and I plan on doing everything in my power to get there.

As I take on more responsibility within my sorority and I continue to raise my GPA, I expect 2013 to go extremely well for me!





The Best Has Yet To Come!
Happy New Year!
xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...