Transformation Tuesday

Last week was initiation week, probably my favorite sorority week of the semester. It was weird not having a part this year, bittersweet if you will- but my Ride or Die (ROD) holds the same position I did and she was flawless. My little came through last spring, so this was an exciting time- to see how amazing she still is a year later and she even had her own little going through this year. I'm so grateful to have my little in my life, she's a fierce friend and a strong woman with strong convictions and a great moral compass and her little is precious and fabulous and I love her as if she were my own. They are a fierce duo and I'm so excited to see how much they'll accomplish in life and I am so excited for the wild ride that is life with these two women in my life.
ROD

Little & Grandlittle

This time of year in the sorority cycle is always a nice time to reflect. I'm eternally grateful for the women I've met and get to call my best friends and for the experiences I've been lucky to have thanks to this organization. I've grown up a lot since coming to college and I think the greatest hand in that can be attributed to what I've learned about myself and others through this organization. Initiation is a renewal of vows if you will. Each semester we have a week dedicated to welcoming the new women into our organization while reminding the active members why they're still around.













Here are three things I've learned in my time in college:
1) you do you. Let her do her.
2) what people think about you is none of your business
3) what someone thinks about you says more about them than it does about you


I'm proud to say that I've become the type of women I've always wanted to be, the kind that doesn't handle fools kindly.

xoxo
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...