KJB About Town: Maria's Field of Hope


This weekend, I went on a recruitment visit to Baldwin Wallace University in Berea, and because I was so close and we've (my friends and I) been trying to go to the sunflower field... We finally made it to Maria's Field of Hope in Avon!

Check out the website here.


We arrived at Maria's Field of Hope, at 1pm(to 1:30pm). There were a crazy amount of people, I was genuinely surprised because 1) it was super friggin hot! 2) that's it, I figured it would just be the 9 of us... boy was I wrong!

Anne, KJB & Sammy

The sun was excruciating! But after seeing BW's Bid Day, this was basically alumna Bid Day lite.

Little Miss Sunshine

KB & Madison

My best friend & me


My wonderfully talented little, Haley, brought her camera and we had a ball. She's super talented and so here are the spoils of our day! Check out her website here.

My little, my Little!

Sammy 

Anne

AHS: Coven, AGD Style
It was honestly so stinking hot, but it was such a wonderful time! Totally worth the year's wait of hyping it up in my mind.

Sara

Bella & Rachel

Rachel

Sammy, Rachel, Megan & Anne

After the field, we went for lunch at Red Robin and planned the rest of our fall adventures... where we can only hope that it'll be fall weather.


xo,

KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...