Flashback Fashion Friday: Easter LOTD

Florals are a safe choice for spring, we've all see The Devil Wears Prada where Miranda Priestly points it out as groundbreaking. (yes, I know she’s being sarcastic.)

So it's not exactly a surprise to see that Easter 2017, I wore florals and then this year, I did it again. 

Easter 2017
It is surprising to see how much Thomas and I have changed in a year. Last year, we were in Akron, and I was planning on going to Florida the next day. This year, we live in California and we were sending mom off to Ohio!

Easter 2018

A lot can change in a year.

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...