Flashback Fashion Friday: May

Hello again! Another month has come and gone! Here's what I wore:

May 1:


May 2:


May 3:

Day Lewk:


Night Lewk:


I went to see Ariana Grande in Sacramento! It was an amazing concert!

May 4:


May 5:


After saying it for a couple months, a year later, I finally got my hair cut! 4 inches off, 5 with shrinkage but man it sure is healthy!
May 6:


The First Monday in May means it's time for the Met Ball! This year's theme: Camp!

May 7:


Even with a haircut, my hair is still long!
May 8:

Day Lewk:


Night Lewk:


I've had an obsession with Betty Who since 2014, she was on tour with Panic! At The Disco, back in February, and I thought I was finally going to get to see her, imagine my outrage when instead of doing the last night in Sacramento she went on the Kesha Cruise! So when I knew she was gonna be in San Francisco this month I knew I had to go! I also had to get the Meet and Greet!


She said I looked beautiful and I got to tell her I bought this sequin top especially for her!

May 9:


May 10:


May 12:


May 13:


May 14:


May 15:


May 16:


May 17:


Mom came up from LA to have brunch at the house and then we got pedicures and had a chill weekend. There had been plans a plenty but the weather had other ideas so we stayed inside.

May 18:


May 20:


May 21:


May 22:


May 23:


May 24:


May 28:


May 29:


May 30:


Happy  115th Founders' Day, Alpha Gamma Delta!

May 31:


After having not been to the gym since the beginning to the middle of April, I decided to cancel my Planet Fitness membership. At least for awhile. I think I may check out Title Boxing Club in Sacramento being I had been enjoying that in Columbus prior to my move West. But we'll see if I can find some motivation! I am in a wedding in September with a bunch of skinny minis after all!

I can't wait to see what happens next month!

xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...