Flashback Fashion Friday: July 2020

Well y'all- we made it through another month!! We're half way through 2020 and what do we have to show for it? Who knew that February would be the last worthwhile month? All I can say is you better be wearing a damn mask! 

I went to Oregon to see my mom, sister and a friend I hadn't seen in two years! I survived my first residency of my PhD program via Zoom! Which with the time change and my classes starting at 6am nearly took it out of me, but I survived and it was good to spend so much time with my cohort! 

Besides that, there's not much to say about July aside from A SURPRISE TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM and Beyonce's Black Is King on Disney+. So I suppose July wasn't all that bad... here's what I wore:

July 2:

July 4:

July 9:

July 10:

July 11:

July 13:

July 14:

July 15:

July 16:

July 20:


July 21:

July 22:

July 23:

July 24:

July 27:

July 29:

July 31:


Well there you have it! Another month of 2020 in the books... hopefully we can get a handle of this COVID-19, but I won't be holding my breath... 

wear a mask! ily see you next month!
xo,
KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...