Future

I grew up knowing that I wanted to be in the fashion world. I always enjoyed picking my friends' clothes for whatever event we had.
 So I always knew that I wanted to be involved with fashion. That's why I always liked my major, Fashion Merchandising, because I would love to be a personal shopper and/or stylist.
Now, I've come to realize that I want to have my own shop.
(Along with write a book and have my own tv show.)
Anyways, when I come home on break, I often find myself questioning my future, when I
talk to my friends about what they're doing, or if their parents ask me what
I'm doing.
So far this break, I questioned using my major and being a teacher.
Going into some sort of media end, because of my love of
movies and books.
But ultimately I think I may add a minor in Communications.
Anyways, making me reconsider my possible future, I find myself contemplating the best jobs;
1) a back-up singer 2) an actor.
 
1)
 
A back-up singer, because you get to be onstage with millions of fans cheering for you
and you get to do what you love. Without any real pressure.

2)


 
An actor, because you get to do something you would never do again.
Like being a car thief, or a murderer, or just simple normal plot lines.
Not to mention worked with some of the coolest people in the world.

The most intriguing things about careers is that they make up a part of you.
Later in life, when I look back on my accomplishments, the areas having to do with my job will matter greatly.

xoxo,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashback Fashion Friday: January 2021

January 2021 was honestly a continuation of 2020... it was such a long ass month. At the end of the month, there was a power outage that las...